The Worcester Public Schools is an organization that operates within the Worcester school district in Massachusetts and manages a collection of 46 schools including elementary, middle, and high school.
In order to help their students achieve academic excellence, the organization relies on deliveries to provide curriculum materials, teacher and student guides, electronic devices (computers, headphones, and tablets) and school supplies.
- Struggling to process deliveries.
- Requirements for integration with their property management system.
- Package processing was too slow.
- PackageX Receive’s OCR eliminates manually logging packages.
- PackageX Receive’s uses automated text and email notifications.
- Mailroom operators send notifications with just a click.
- Now processes above 10,000 deliveries a year.
- Residents instantly see delivery notifications on their phone.
- Sped up same day pickup by 26%.